Saturday, April 18, 2009

To do: blog


I've been a bad blogger lately.

With final exams and projects, it's hard to find time to post. I guess I should put my blog on my to-do list.



I know that some people are huge fans of making lists. I'm usually not one of them. But lately I have had to to keep track of everything I'm supposed to be doing. Hint: Gmail has an amazing to-do list; look in labs.

The downside to making lists is that at the end of the day, sometimes you are dissatisfied with the number of items you checked out that day. Some days, however are super-productive. Yesterday was one of those days.

Because hardly anyone was on campus, I was able to focus really well. I love my newsroom friends and buddies from the Brimhall building a lot, but sometimes I spend more time chatting than working. Whatever.

It feels great to tie up loose ends. It feels great to reach the culmination of a semester of learning and growth. I feel blessed to have learned from amazing professors this semester. I also am so privileged to have made some wicked sweet new friends.

I guess I can check another great semester off my list of things to do. (If I survive finals, that is)

2 comments:

  1. I love the people in the Brimhall too! But yeah, sometimes I'm not as productive...I am more productive, however, when I make lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I loved this post!
    1. I love lists, I can't function without them
    2. I am never productive in the newsroom
    3. And we are done with the newsroom!

    ReplyDelete