Sunday, August 23, 2009

CAKE Week

Today is the beginning of an awesome week: the week we road trip to CA to see Cake. I am very excited because I love the band and I like the people I am going with.

Last year we went to Colorado two times to see the band. Both concerts were fantastic and fun. We decided the band needs do a concert a little closer to home, so we have kicked off a campaign to get them here.

The first tactic in the campaign: Idaho-themed shirts:

This was my first stab at Adobe Illustrator. I hope the printers do a good job. (The colors are kind of messed up here.)

The rest of our campaign is secret. Even if it doesn't work, we will have an awesome time. I hope we don't get lost again on a country road in the middle of the night.

Enjoy the music:



5 comments:

  1. I think I finally fixed the comments feature. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny that you love the band and only like the people you went with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABRAM! I love that song Stickshifts and Safetybelts, I've definitely heard it multiple times before and thought it was super random...but great! hope that trip was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABRAM! I love that song Stickshifts and Safetybelts, I've definitely heard it multiple times before and thought it was super random...but great! hope that trip was fun :)

    ReplyDelete